Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grarrr

Well, here I am...on Google blogger...finally XD. So I felt the urge to start documenting my awesomely boring life again, but really, I'm too lazy to go tidy up my website...actually the last time I visited my site and decided to reformat it, edit and refresh it and start posting stuff again I only got about a quarter way through...then got lazy and left it part done... >__< ==> Zenith Works yeah...I'm embarrassed by the current state of it...but not enuff to actually DO something about it XD...instead I've come running to this...A blog.

I can't say I'll post regularly...can't say my posts will be entertaining nor at the very least interesting...but I can promise to be here until I get bored, and I can promise to spam all my discoveries, procastinations, and random junk I find from time to time ⊙▽⊙. 


And on that note :3 


Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment